This is the cake that I made for the boys birthdays this year. There are so many ways to make it but I really like this way the very best. You can change it up for the holidays with the mint christmas oreos and for Halloween use Vanilla wafers as tomb stones. For girls make it into a potted plant. I mean you could really go crazy I am sure that you guys have a lot better idea out there.
Ingredients
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese,
- softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla
- pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped
- topping, thawed
- 32 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling ( I totally used the Walmart brand because they were a dollar cheaper.)
| 1. | Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear. |
| 2. | Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl. |
| 3. | In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together. |
| 4. | Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together. |
| 5. | Layer in flower pot, starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers. |
| 6. | Chill until ready to serve |


1 comment:
Ha Ha that is so creative, Brigitte! Thanks for sharing it! :)
Post a Comment