
Hamburger Mixture:
1 lb hamburger
1/2 a yellow onion (amount to your preference)
peppers (whatever kind you like)
1/4 c brown sugar
8 oz can of tomato sauce
8 oz can of water
1 T Vinegar
Garlic Salt
Brown hamburger and then add onions and peppers. Saute together for a few minutes and then add the rest of the ingredients. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
Layer bottom to top in this order: Chili Cheese Fritos, Hamburger mixture, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato, Avacado.
My kids and Shaun loved this. I also put Taco seasoning in when I browned the hamburger. It was good that way. I didn't use peppers because my kids wont eat green stuff, ha! So, I haven't tried the way this recipe reads exactly.
I got this recipe from my friend Pam's blog: http://pamscooking.blogspot.


2 comments:
Emily! We should do dinner sometime! We live in the ranches now, so we are closer to humanity! This looks really good. You are so good to keep up with the bloggity blog.
Packers and Movers from Bangalore to Delhi
Packers and Movers in Bangalore
Packers Movers Bangalore
Post a Comment